UI/UX Lead | IT | Ahmedabad (Work from Office)
An exciting opportunity with a Global Professional Services Company for someone with 3+ years of experience in Ui/UX in the IT sector with experience in wireframing, user research, story boarding, website designing etc.
Incase the opportunity excites you, kindly drop in your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion on the opportunity.
- UI/UX Lead is responsible for understanding the overall UI/UX strategy and supporting how the team accomplishes product design work.
- Be able to communicate the overall status and help assign work for COE based designers.
- Own overall quality of the UI/UX designs the team has delivered.
- Advocate for design process and share the results of good design. They lead by example, seeking to continuously grow and improve their team.
- Execute all stages of a product design process through development release
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, realizing and translate the business value of any product design decision.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Clearly communicate and present design solutions to peers
- Comfortable working with a distributed UX and Product team in multiple time zones.
- Ability to scale themselves by actively participating in the recruitment, and assist in the daily management of more junior design team members.
- Utilize user research and evaluate user feedback.
- As a UX Lead you bring your demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio and solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Experience within SaaS or technology industry preferred & success as a UI/UX Leader.
- Creative and professional verbal and written communication skills to be used to identify, communicate and present complex business solutions.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools, user research and user testing.
- Proficiency in Experience working directly a software engineering team
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech company, and work side- by-side with a dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact.