Job opportunity in Mumbai/Bangalore for Program Manager HRSS for Benefits – Transformation/ Transition. In this role you will be establishing Hub and spoke model along with managing PF Portfolio and supporting the HCM Implementation
Location: Mumbai/ Bengaluru
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing and accountable for PF & Gratuity Fund Management
- Implementing Hub & spoke for global HR shared services, building the roadmap
- Leading the transition for all related products and process along with technology deployments
- Standardizing the process for all geographies and implementing the best practices
- Managing vendors – onboarding/engagements
- Liasioning with multiple stakeholders, internal & external partners – C&B team, Finance Team, Tech Team
- Partner with employee shared services to improve the service standards of existing products
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or Master in Business Administration
- Experience of 10 to 15 years with experience of managing benefits, transformation and transitions
- Strong Project Management skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Effectively managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to timely and appropriately identify risks and escalate issues to relevant stakeholders;
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Setting up the shared services for benefits programs
- Managing & leading transition for a leading Global Organisation
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.