Vice President - Insurance Analytics and Modelling
Looking for professionals with experience in insurance analytics along with capital modelling for insurance and investments domain. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Your future employer:
A leading global financial technology provider.
- At least 6 years of insurance industry experience, gained within an asset manager, investment bank, consultancy or insurance company
- Experience in asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- Significant practical experience of insurance capital modelling, asset-liability management and strategic asset allocation frameworks
- Broad understanding of Solvency II, NAIC RBC and other major insurance regulatory capital regimes
- Broad understanding of the various accounting regimes that apply to insurance companies, their assets and their liabilities
- Strong quantitative skills, supported by practical experience of coding in Python, VBA or other programming languages
- Broad understanding of modern financial mathematics (e.g. option pricing, hedging, stochastic processes, Monte Carlo simulation, interest-rate modelling)
- Bachelors/Masters in a relevant technical discipline: Computer Science; Math; Statistics; Engineering; Science; from top tier institutes
- Professional Certifications such as actuarial qualifications, FRM, CFA or progress toward a plus
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.