Vice President : Quants Researcher (Private Credit)
Looking for professionals with experience in multiple quantitative research along with financial modelling for structured private credit products. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Location: Mumbai / Gurgaon
Your future employer:
A leading global financial technology provider.
- Performing market/event driven research, publish and present publications to internal and external stakeholders
- Researching upon Machine Learning algorithms to deliver high performing solutions
- Converting research literature into production models
- Identifying, sourcing, extracting, cleaning and wrangling longitudinal, geospatial, and natural language data for feature engineering
- Writing production level code using Python/Java/C++/R/etc.
- Analysing algorithms and statistical models of Commercial Mortgage products for trading desk, risk management and investment research
- Building visualization and data query interfaces
- 6+ years of experience in Machine Learning with a Masters/PhD degree in quantitative discipline (computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, economics, physics, engineering, or related field)
- Strong experience on Python implementation and Statistics
- Strong research skills and hands-on expertise in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, mathematical and statistical approaches
- Good know-how of working on databases (SQL, etc.)
- Investment and other domain knowledge is a definite plus.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.