Job opportunity in Mumbai/Kolkatta/Gurgaon for Leader in Research – Technology/ TMT/ ICT. In this role you will be responsible for owning client relationships, subject matter expertise and quality execution. If you have experience of working in strategic Research, Market Intelligence, Analytics and Business Intelligence, Content Marketing and Information Services specifically for Technology/TMT/ ICT, please apply!
Your Future Employer: A global data and insights firm.
- Owning account management and independently leading the business development efforts
- Owning and delivering strategic research and consulting engagements
- Participating in designing and streamlining the organizational processes and strategic decisions
- Building the analytical plans on accounts and secure buy in from the client
- Ensuring high levels of product and quality in managed engagements
- Leading special projects and initiatives depending on business needs
- Working closely with the sale team and develop relevant solutions, leading proposal discussion
- People management in terms of recruitment, mentoring and expanding capabilities in the domain
- Managing various international geographies
- MBA/ Any post-graduation from premium college
- Experience of atleast 10+ years in market intelligence across TMT, Technology/ICT domain
- Expertise in leading projects and managing the profitability of accounts
- Specialist in utilizing more than methods for data collection – Desk/Quantitative/Qualitative/ Primary Research & Social Media Analytics
- Exposure of working with International clients preferable us clients
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Leading the TMT & ICT Research practice for leading organisation
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and clients in terms of business
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.