● Visual Communication: Across the product(s) you work on, including but not limited to; illustrations, iconography, micro-transitions, animations and much more.
● Define standards: Work closely with design teams in defining, designing and evolving design components, patterns, templates, guidelines, and necessary tooling. Also, understand user/product context to design extensible solutions than can be leveraged by other teams.
● Communicate: Ensure that everyone is equipped to adopt design systems as they grow and evolve. Proactively communicating changes and updates, gathering feedback to adjust the system, and enabling/unblocking designers as they run into issues.
● Drive excellence: Championing consistency, a high degree of UI craft, and the inclusion of illustration and animation in our products. Scheduling and facilitating regular meetings for planning and critique of design work.
will work on Consumer apps (Android, iOS, web),Supplier apps (Desktop web, mobile app)New Products/Initiatives
- Minimum 3 years of experience into UI/UX designing specially from Ecommerce firm.
- Creative thinker and a firm believer that magic & devil is in the details.
- Understanding of platform-specific design patterns.