Modelling Lead (Client Advisory)- Capital Markets, Python ( Exp: 6-8 years)
My client is looking for an individual who holds experience in developing complex financial algorithms/statistical models using python. The person is expected to have exposure to risk/regulatory services and stress testing for banks and financial institutions with focus on Climate Strategy, Climate Risk Modeling, Corporate sectors, Balance Sheet Management/Optimization, etc.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
American Multinational Investment Management Corporation.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of 6-8 professionals working across sustainability modeling & implementation of models.
- Leading and contributing to the delivery of analytics for recurring and ad-hoc client engagements related to climate stress testing & ESG Analytics such as maintenance/deployment of transition/physical risk, net zero etc. and contribute to development of models
- Execute global, complex, and high-profile projects on sustainability, climate risk, econometric and financial modeling, using python.
- Collaboration with global engagement managers and project team on overall project execution and content creation
- Implementing Data Engineering, model development, model implementation and Model validation.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Quant, Computers, Economics, Statistics, Game Theory, Applied Mathematics from Tier 1 colleges only
- Hold at least 5 years of relevant experience in consulting, banking & financial services, Environmental Economics, Climate Sciences, or other relevant fields
- Should have the ability to lead & execute projects related to data-driven analytics utilizing programming languages like python and tools with experience in data engineering, model development, validation, and implementation
- Understands Capital Market- Fixed Income, Derivatives, Futures, Swaps etc.
- Able to write/develop and understand complex financial algorithms/statistical models – Regression, clustering, forecasting, sentiment analytics, classification
- Strong understanding of data structures, object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and statistical tools
- Exposure to risk/regulatory services (CCAR, BASSIL, IFRS) and stress testing for banks and financial institutions with focus on Climate Strategy, Climate Risk Modeling, Corporate sectors, Balance Sheet Management/Optimization, Stress Testing etc.
- Should be CFA / FRM certified
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.