Web Application Developer (ASP.NET C#) 5-8 years
Core .NET Module Lead/Senior Software Engineer job opportunity for a professional holding at least 7 years’ experience in Core.net, Software/Application Development. You will use your experience in .NET, MVC, API, JIRA, JSON, JQUERY, ORACLE/SQL/MYSQL, BitBucket, ASP.NET, C# to develop and maintain internal affinity products.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Develop new or enhance existing regional web applications modules which adhere to published standards for coding and design to solve business problems as outlined in the functional specifications
- Write technical design document for modules to be developed and make modification to reflect any technical modifications made during the coding and testing process
- Work with project managers, business analysts, and development team
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
- Support QA and testing teams in their testing efforts
- Perform other related projects and duties as assigned
- Maintaining/refactoring legacy system
- Education qualification preferably BE/BTech/MCA/MTech
- 7 to 9 years’ experience in software development
- Hands on experience in doing development using Microsoft .net technologies including ASP.NET MVC, C#, Oracle, jQuery, Web/Rest API, SVN, BitBucket, JIRA, JSON, HTML.
- Strong hand-on experience of MVC architecture.
- Experience of working in global teams spread across geographies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive approach
- Strong focus on quality. Ability to identify process improvements.
- Having worked on Agile/Scrum development methodology
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.