Windows Developer - Wealth Management
Urgent hiring for .NET Developer to fill a key role working on distributed team, in a dynamic fast paced environment. This project, built on .Net, is an enterprise-wide distributed system with thousands of users world-wide.
Note: Winforms & .Net is a Must have.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in Risk Management, Investment advisory & Management consulting.
- Quickly learn new technologies, solve complex problems and be able to ramp up on new projects quickly.
- Communicate effectively and be able to review ones work as well as others with a particular attention to accuracy and detail.
- The candidate must demonstrate a great knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and be able to work effectively on distributed components.
- Develop effective and efficient Windows components using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Investigate research and correct defects effectively and efficiently.
- Must have proven application development skills, excellent documentation and presentation skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to identify needs and take initiative
- Strong working knowledge of software development life cycle process.
- Understand design patterns, complete technical designs and review the designs of others.
- Ensure code meets specifications, quality and security standards, and is maintainable
- Complete work within prescribed standards and follow prescribed workflow process.
- Unit test software components efficiently and effectively
- BS in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years .NET Framework experience
- Strong C# experience. 3.5 years preferred.
- Strong WinForm development experience
- Strong SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, stored procedures and relational data base skills and proven experience
- Experience with Visual Studio & TFS.
- Background in finance, economics, mathematics or actuarial science
- N-Tier/Distribution systems architectures
- CSLA business object model
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.