PHP/ Wordpress Developer- Gurgaon (5+ Years)
Wordpress/PHP job opportunity in Delhi for a professional holding at least 5 years of experience in IT with minimum 3+ years of experience in Wordpress. Our client is looking for a professional who is keen to grow their career in Wordpress as an individual contributor as well as a team leader with some client interface. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A growing Ed-Tech Startup
- Own all technical aspects of Website development
- Perform hands-on architecture, design, and development of the Website
- Function as senior member of an agile team and help drive consistent mobile application development practices
- Typically spend 80% of time writing code and testing, and remainder of time collaborating with stakeholders on ongoing releases
- Write code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducts code reviews and testing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- 5+ years of experience of developing, releasing, and maintaining a PHP/Wordpress app using efficient, reusable, and maintainable code
- Excellent expertise in PHP/Wordpress fundamentals
- Amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases
- Experience in third party SDK and marketing technology integrations
- Expert in benchmarking, optimization, and performance tuning
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.