Zonal Trade Marketing Manager – Bengaluru/Chennai – (4+ Years)
NOTE: - Candidate should be familiar of the Tamil/Telugu Languages.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a trade marketing manager with 4+ years of experience in trade marketing where you will be you will responsible for handling the trade marketing for the south region by coordinating with different teams. You will also be responsible for running campaigns, events, sales enablement, including activations and liaising with local players for zonal marketing.
If you are someone who has experience working in high valued organizations with strong experience in trade marketing, then we want you!
Your future employer:
A leading Edtech firm that delivers excellent curriculum via a simple technology based delivery model.
- Handling complete Marketing for the Zone.
- Managing Zonal Markets, liaison with local players (rotary club etc.), event management.
- Designing localized/region specific campaigns, including activations, admission drives, content localization and field sales enablement.
- Identifying & effectively implementing Major and Key initiatives at zonal level in the areas of Market Development and Sales Operation.
- Understanding user funnels and identifying opportunity for improvement and suggest best practices that can be leveraged across the team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from good institutes will be preferred.
- Experience of 4+ years in trade marketing for south region is must.
- Prior experience of handling team in trade marketing will be preferred.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.