Zonal Sales Manager (Rurban) - FMCG - Multiple Locations - (10 - 12 years)
An excellent opportunity for an FMCG sales veteran having 10 + years of experience working in the FMCG industry with a strong hold over mass distribution management with a leading e-commerce organization in India.
You will be responsible for strategizing and driving the expansion into new territories, building, leading and managing high-performing teams across India.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you donot hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Your future employer:
A leading B2B e-commerce platform with a pan India presence and engaged in providing total logistical assistance to expand the reach of organizations in tier 2, teir 3 cities.
- Building a network of partners facilitating expansion of coverage area in his/her zone for distribution of FMCG products in rural and semi-urban areas.
- Building a sales team and processes and owning the revenues in his/her zone.
- Strategizing and setting periodic targets, reviewing them at regular rooms to achieve the larger goals of the organization.
- Managing the internal as well as external stakeholders proactively.
- MBA with minimum 10 to 12 years of professional sales experience in the FMCG industry.
- Strong experience of mass distribution.
- Stakeholder management.
- High degree of cognitive flexibility
- Excellent listening, negotiation and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership and people management skills to build, manage and groom the sales team.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast-paced work environment.
- A leadership profile.
- Excellent opportunity to expand and strengthen your network.
Interested to know more about the opportunity?
Drop in your CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.