Zonal Supply Chain Operations Manager – 12-16 Years – (Multiple Zones)
The individual will be responsible for end to end warehouse and Logistics Operations.
Location: North & East Zone and South & West Zone
- Defining, tracking and improving on key metrics like Speed, breach, MIS shipments etc.
- Building a culture of ownership and empowerment in Zone.
- Accountability for Inventory and related asset management for the FC.
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives in the FCs in close coordination within the central FC ops & other stakeholders.
- Working closely with central teams for design of org structure with respect to the regional ops.
- Driving on-the-ground implementation of any new technology/System/Processes for the warehouses in his region.
- Holding PNL accountability of Warehouse.
- Developing, mentoring and motivating the team in the region to achieve higher goals.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience preferably in a e-commerce start -up
- Btech/MBA from premier institute with 3-5 years of post MBA experience in Supply Chain Domain.
- Data driven decision making capablity is a must have
- Strong experience Supply Chain Ground Operations
- Should have the experience in large teams
- Proven leadership skills
What’s in it for you:
- High growth prospects in the fastest growing company
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global
consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran