AV Ops Engineer – 3-7 Years- Thane/ Vikhroli
An exciting opportunity for a person holding 3-7 years of overall experience working within the AV & Conferencing Operations team and with strategic partners, and will be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning, maintenance, and technical support of our audio-visual, conferencing and meeting room estate.
Location: – Thane /Vikhroli
Shift: - Rotating US/APAC
Your Employer: - Its’s is a global advisory, broking, and solutions firm, specializing in risk management, insurance, and human capital services and currently serving in serving 140 countries
- Provide remote configuration, maintenance, updates and technical support to our AV and Conferencing equipment across our global offices.
- Provide proactive monitoring and response to alerts for outages and errors with AV and Conferencing equipment ensuring issues are either resolved remotely or, where remote resolution is not possible, referred to the appropriate support group.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to coordinate and deliver AV implementation and configuration for new services technology and projects.
- Using AV management reporting tools, conduct preventative maintenance and identify opportunities for service improvement to ensure reliability and optimal performance of the AV technology.
- Support strategic AV and Conferencing change delivery activities, through Local office Technology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing remote configuration, maintenance and support to AV and Conferencing technologies.
- Proven knowledge of AV equipment setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of AV management software – Poly Lens, MS Teams Room Pro
- Knowledge of AV and Conferencing technologies – Poly. Microsoft, Crestron, MS Teams conferencing and telephony
What is in it for you?
• Grow in culture focused on training and mentoring
• Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand
If you think you are perfect fit for this role, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.