Manager - Onboarding & Internal Communications – 8+ years of Exp.
Looking for a working professional with more than 8+ years of experience in Onboarding and Internal communication specialist. The candidate must have experience in working with Indian and Global team.
Your Future Employer: One of the leading IT and consulting firm.
- Responsible for creating and implementing communication programs, campaigns, content, and tools that will engage global workforce.
- Responsible for collaborating with various business departments, both at a global and regional level, including HR for creating effective communications strategies that inform employees about benefits.
- Responsible for identifying relevant communication channels to ensure that all messaging reinforces our culture are weaved throughout communications.
- One would be responsible for delivering, engaging and energizing onboarding experiences to new hires, including leadership.
- Responsible for creating and curating interactive/new age/experience and purpose-led onboarding sessions.
- Be able to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Has exceptional writing and editing skills. Possesses a strong command of the English language with all its nuances and rhetoric and figures of speech.
- Performance skills and a clear voice with the ability to take the initiative and make quick decisions under pressure.
What is in it for you?
- Working with a leading advisory and consulting firm.
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.