Manager - Process Excellence (9+ years)
An exciting job opportunity for a working professional having experience in end-to-end process excellence with continuous improvement & leading the impact transformation projects.
Location: PAN India
- Individually lead High Impact Transformation projects
- Transforming the end-to-end processes with continuous improvement methodologies
- Leading Solution Design and Implementation exercises
- Driving cross functional projects impacting cost, and risk metrics and resulting in measurable business impact • Introduce Innovative ways for process transformation
- Bringing advanced analytics and Data governance skills and deliver business insights
- Building and driving a process maturity roadmap for core enterprise processes
- Driving effective governance, tracking, communication, and overall change management to ensure effective execution of projects
- Using technology as a key lever, look at process automation and other solutions to drive productivity and improve business outcomes
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement and improve competency of project teams
- Driving cross functional projects
- 9+ years of experience in driving operations and business excellence programs for large enterprises with demonstrated and consistent delivery of results
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt / Quality Leader with excellent knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean practices, quality principles and techniques
- Excellent change management skills including ability to influence senior and other critical stakeholders
- High energy, self-starter with excellent program management skills and very strong, demonstrated execution capability
- Expert knowledge of Excel and Minitab with experience of analyzing complex data using advanced statistical methods including Hypothesis Testing.
- Expert in documentation, process mapping and tools like Visio
- Must have led cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to drive change in the process.
- Excellent communication skills with exposure to create & present project storyboards to sr. management
- Expert in conducting Waste identification and Defect Analysis
- Collaborative Approach in dealing with multi-dimensional projects/ teams
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.