The individual will be responsible for:
- Responding to reactive and proactive bids / opportunities – Own the end to end management of the bid response cycle and follow up activities until the end of the deal cycle.
- Support with creating sales and marketing collaterals
- Keep self-updated with the changes/updates in the T&H industry and update offerings in line with these updates
- Be an integral part of the sales cycle – identify opportunities, understand customer challenges and draft appropriate solutions
- Preferable to a CEM experience in manufacturing customer will be preferable.
- Experienced as a solution architect. Must have experience in designing solutions in contact centers.
- Knowledge of RFP/RFIs in contact center – people management and infrastructure
- Knowledge of commercials – pricing / gross margins
- Industry preferred - BPS/BPO/Call Centre
- Bachelor’s/Post Graduate in any stream
- Prior experience in presales role necessary
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter who can work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Customer focused individual with business acumen
- Experience in Travel, Transportation & Hospitality will be an advantage
Competencies: Analytical Thinking, Customer Orientation, Result Orientation, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Innovation & Creativity