Senior Manager (Business Development)– Bangalore– (7+years of experience)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having 7years+ experience in Handling End-to-End P&L as well as digital B2B sales, engagement planning, analytical problem solving and client reviews, Business Development.
Your Future Employer:An InsureTech player revolutionizing embedded insurance with its API based technology solutions. Offerings in the value chain of various industries ranging from e-commerce, retail, OTAs, NBFCs, MFIs, healthcare, and so on. Thriving on the B2B2C business model, we connect with insurance companies and facilitate bespoke insurance products for varied businesses.
1.Executing the organization’s digital B2B sales plans by building and securing new partnerships and alliances with companies operating in the BFSI and digital economy industries domains esp. Banking, NBFC, MFI
2. Identifying, preparing, negotiating and driving deals to closure including documentation (Contracts/Agreements/MoUs etc.)
3. Creating and managing business development pipeline and vetting B2B opportunities, deals and right partners.
4.Launching business operations and expanding the company’s products and services in new markets/geographies across the partners’ ecosystem
5.Establishing sustainable financial growth of the portfolio through effective and efficient management of ongoing relationships.
6. Solutioning and Proposals for new and existing clients to maximize opportunity win rates.
7. Working with internal and external stakeholders including Business, Product, Tech, Marketing etc. teams on program launch, project management and associated initiatives.
8. Chipping into the organizational thought leadership as a subject matter expert on Insurance/Assurance/InsureTech trends in the BFSI and digital economy industries.
9. Becoming an expert in the company’s products and services and where they sit in the larger BFSI and digital economy ecosystems.
10. Conducting Market Research, GTM and Competition Mapping studies.
1.Overall experience of 8-14 years with B2B Sales & BD experience of 7+ yrs.
2. Experienced and accomplished in working closely with CXO/Executive/Management level relationships for business development
3.Good handle on P&L development, engagement planning, analytical problem solving and client reviews.
4.Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), negotiation and interpersonal skills.
5. Willing to travel extensively to business development meetings, industry conferences etc. across the country.
6.Self-motivated, ambitious and open to working independently on organizational and customer needs
7.Understanding of SaaS/APIs/Tech based business models
8. Graduate/Post Graduate
What is in it for you?
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
#b2b sales#business development#corporate sales#insureTech#Crescendoglobal#crescendo