Senior Manager - Employee Experience - 14+ years
Looking for a working professional with more than 14+ years of relevant experience in employee experience, recruiting, onboarding and post onboarding process. The candidate must have experience in designing and executing employee experience framework, creative in terms of taking initiatives to communicate with employees and also adaptable in working under pressure.
Your Future Employer: A leading IT Services and Consulting organization.
- Understanding, creating and implementing employee/candidate experience programs, campaigns, content, and tools that will engage the organization’s global workforce.
- Partnering with Employee Experience, IT, and People Tech to ensure a smooth new hire handoff and also collaborate with various business departments, both at a global and regional level.
- Identifying relevant communication channels to ensure that all messaging reinforces the organization’s culture
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of TA processes, compliance regulations, referral policies, background check classifications.
- 14+ years of relevant experience in communications experience in a relevant field
- Master’s degree, preferably in hospitality, Psychology or Human resources
- Should have experience in working with both regional and global teams
- Should possess good knowledge of working on different collaboration platforms
What is in it for you?
- Working in a healthy and fast paced environment
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.