Sr. Manager- AI Trainer
Seeking an experienced AI Trainer and Data Science Expert to deliver training in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, and Computer Vision. The role includes guiding learners, designing new AI programs, and promoting data-driven insights. Candidates must have a strong data science background, excellent communication, and hands-on experience with analytics solutions
Role: Sr. Manager
Your Employer: Multinational IT Services and IT Consulting Company
- Expertise in teaching AI technologies: Deliver high-quality training in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Computer Vision.
- Statistical Methods and Modelling: Proficient in statistical methods and modelling capabilities to help learners understand and apply these techniques effectively.
- Data Extraction and Cleansing: Train individuals on data extraction, cleansing, modelling, and insight generation to drive business results.
- Training Program Ownership: Take charge of training needs assessment, content design, development, training delivery, and measurement of learning and talent programs for digital capabilities.
- Guidance and Problem Solving: Provide guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to learners to ensure their success in AI and data science.
- AI Training Programs: Design and deliver new AI training programs to keep our learners up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field.
- Critical Thinking and Agility: Demonstrate critical thinking and agility in addressing Analytics/Digital capability development priorities.
What you need to have:
- Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of experience in Data Science and Machine Learning using Python, SAS, and PySpark.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Education: Master's or Ph.D. in data science or a related field.
- Relationship Building: Proactively take the lead in building and leveraging relationships internally and externally, including with clients.
- Analytics Solutions: Hands-on experience in implementing Analytics solutions to solve real-world problems.
- Project Lifecycle: Ability to train individuals on managing the analytics project lifecycle effectively.
- Statistical Methods: Familiarity with statistical methods and the ability to train others.
- Should have hands on experience with:
- AI, ML, NLP, Deep learning
- Any analytics programming language – Python / SAS / R
- Knowledge of any cloud platforms will be an added advantage – AWS, GCP, Azure
What is in Store for You?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with Senior stakeholders
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Python / SAS / R