Exciting opportunity for candidates with 5+ Years of experience in Strategic Sourcing, stakeholder and project management.
Your future employer: A leading global financial services firm with operations servicing clients in more than 100 countries.
- Working with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to define and implement strategies and related collateral and reporting that encompasses all aspects of the program
- Supporting the Program Director in engaging with all other relevant teams within GSS and LOBs to ensure the appropriate delivery occurs
- Acting as a ‘right hand’ to the Program Director ensuring follow through on all commitments and the appropriate level of engagement with all LOBs and heads of businesses
- Developing and lead execution of a communications and engagement plan for the program
- Developing and own management of a plan that ensures transparency and team delivery of all program commitments
- Supporting the team in creation of top notch collateral to leverage to socialize the program strategy and accomplishments
- Helping to develop the appropriate governance and communications framework to ensure the right level of stakeholder engagement
- Performing all responsibilities in line with policies and procedures agreed with legal and compliance
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, ideally coupled with stakeholder management, commercial management, third party relationship engagement (client or supplier) experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Data visualization experience is a plus
- Extremely strong strategy, communications skills enabling the team to tell its story (verbally and written)
- Must be confident -- possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads, stakeholders, team members
- Excellent client relationship, engagement and influencing skills with-Internal stakeholders at all levels, Senior management, Front Office, External partners
- Must have a collaborative and participative management style. Professionalism, sensitivity, discretion and sound decision-making skills allied with the ability to interact at all levels including senior executive level are essential
Able to operate in a complex, global and federated environment
- Strong, creative problem solving skills – experience dealing with complex challenges
What’s in it for you:
- A profitable organisation leading to personal and professional growth.
- A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Crescendo Global is specialised in Senior to C-level niche requirement. We are passionate about empowering job seekers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.