Assistant Manager - System Administrator – Intune/Auto-pilot/Antivirus Management – 3 to 7 years - Mumbai
Summary: This an excellent opportunity for someone having 3 to 7 years of experience in intune endpoint device management, intune autopilot, patch management, and Antivirus Management.
Your Future Employer: One of the leading Business Process Management companies. They combine deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics, and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally-led transformational solutions with over 400 clients across various industries.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- To monitor and maintain Intune Endpoint device management compliance across the enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience in the enterprise-wide environment on workstation patch management followed by best practices i.e., Microsoft windows security, feature pack update and third-party application update using Intune / Patch connect plus.
- Expertise in Windows 10 life cycle management which includes new deployments, In-place upgrades and Win 10 Services with Intune.
- Knowledge within Intune, Co-management, Azure, Modern management, and Auto pilot.
- Experience in Antivirus Endpoint security management solutions. Preferably Microsoft defender for windows / McAfee ePO / CrowdStrike.
- Good experience with patch management and technologies like SCCM and, Manage Engine.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk with global technical teams.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is an add-on.
- Knowledge of security solutions such as Active directory, DNS security, Application control, Privilege management, and Web content fileting is an add-on.
- Intune Endpoint Device Management
- Workstation Patch Management (Microsoft & third-party application patch management) Intune
- Antivirus Management (Preferably Microsoft defender for Endpoint / McAfee ePO / CrowdStrike)
What is in it for you :
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in one week. Your patience is highly appreciated.