Associate Director – Business Transformations & Risk Consulting (7-14 years)
Job Opportunity for a working professional having at least 7 years of experience Risk Consulting or advisory along with business transformation related projects including but not limited to target operating model design, process re-engineering & lean six sigma.
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Noida & Gurgaon
Your Future Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in Risk Management, Investment advisory & Management consulting.
- Help building the consulting value proposition by consistently innovating and enhancing the existing solution.
- Developing the overall consulting practice and bring in industry leading practices.
- Contributing towards an effective team building and mentoring of team members.
- Enhancing collaboration with multiple peers across teams.
- Actively contributing to report writing and the development of bespoke models.
- Assimilating and analyzing data, craft working models (excel based), develop and test hypotheses and prepare recommendations for presentation to client management
- Assisting us in developing and employing frameworks to resolve complex business problems of our clients
- Developing and implementing tailored concepts for risk recognition, measurement, and control.
- Building solutions that is a combination of quantitative and qualitative inputs and techniques.
- Creating trend analysis, time series forecasting, benchmarking, scorecards and indices.
- Conducting extensive research to enhance the output and improve the value proposition of the current solution.
- Leveraging a solid understanding of business trends, issues, and concepts, to respond efficiently to complex research questions by delivering synthesized, actionable facts and insights to our consulting teams and clients
- Assembling a fact base (primary or secondary research, databases etc), counsel consultants and clients on the scope of the business and economic trends surrounding the issue, and provide insights and analysis
- Communicating the solution, its parameters, its assumptions
- Masters in Economics / Business / Finance / Statistics / Econometrics etc or Engineering + MBA from a reputed university or college
- 7 to 13 years’ experience on consulting and analytics – trend analysis, time series forecasting, benchmarking, scorecards, indices etc.
- Experience in consulting projects and conducting independent secondary research
- Experience in business transformation related projects including but not limited to target operating model design, process re-engineering, lean six sigma, etc. is preferred
- Ability to work with internal and external - including paid and publicly available data sources
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to risk, strategy, manufacturing, climate change and sustainability, supply chain, cyber, project management etc.
- Familiarity and experience of working on databases like CapIQ, Factiva, S&P etc.
- Extensive experience on working with Strategic Frameworks
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Overall familiarity around technology and SaaS tools (M-365) interact with each other
- Strong ability to weave a story using multiple data points
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminology
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- A team player with extraordinary interpersonal skills with demonstrated stakeholder management
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
Reach us: If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.