AVP-Global Sales-Services(Data Annotation/Data Labelling-Remote (8+ years experience)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having 8 years + experience in Data Labelling, Annotation sales, experience in selling large deals to global market research services to consulting, market research, information services, ecommerce and similar firms. Proven track record in consultative sales or custom sales of service sales, IT sales.
Experience in selling large deals to Global clients is a MUST.
Location: Remote/Hybrid (Mumbai,Kolkata,Bangalore, Pune,Gurgaon)
Your Future Employer: A fastest growing Global Market Research Organization, today having 1000+ member team that serves many Fortune 500 companies in multiple sectors such as technology, Consumer Goods, media and information, eCommerce, healthcare, financial services, market research, and consulting.
1. Strategically drive new business in close synergy with the solution teams and core account teams to manage assigned services sales and margin targets.
2. Positioning company solutions to meet client requirements and become a trusted advisor for services by effectively managing multi-threaded client relationships.
3. Using knowledge of technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate clients on the value of our business and implementation expertise.
4. Building in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities.
5. Building value-added relationships within the domain of the account and core account team.
6.Developing the trust to independently lead solutions sales campaigns within large accounts.
7. Proactively drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background.
8. Demonstrating ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog, cross-functional engagement, and facilitated workshops.
1.Need to have a demonstrated track record of leading strategic engagements within new and existing accounts for data annotation services, while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals.
2 Need to have strong commercial acumen that you can execute on to manage and grow revenue.
3. Need to have an effective and credible storyteller with a strong ability to map client challenges to internal capabilities, regardless of the competency, and can link those conversations back to business outcomes.
4.Need to have excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills allowing you to engage client audiences ranging from technical implementers up through Business and Technology C levels.
5. Need to have thrive in a collaborative team atmosphere, while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives.
6. Need to have demonstrated experience of leading large teams located globally, and are seen as a natural people leader, while effectively managing account growth goals
7. 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales Function for Data Labelling and Annotation Solutions would be an add on
8. 5+ years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
9. 5+ years of experience building proposals, RFPs, and leading Proof of Concepts (POC)
10. Experience in account mining, cross-selling, and upselling the service offerings in a consulting set-up
11. Experience in growing and maintaining client relationship and the related revenue
What is in it for you?
1. A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
2. A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been Shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Data Labelling, Data Annotation, selling, service selling, IT sales Large size deals International sale, crescendo global, crescendo