ESG Research- Pune, Mumbai, Chennai & Gurgaon (3+ years)
Candidate with 3+ years of experience in ESG Research-Sustainability, CSR Reports
Location- Pune, Mumbai, Chennai & Gurgaon
Your future employer: Credit rating Company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services
- Work on projects focused on enabling sustainability/ESG strategy and relevant policies spanning across environment, social and governance pillars, for global corporations
- Conduct materiality assessments, gap assessments, framework identification/assessment, competitor benchmarking, and stakeholder engagement for global corporations
- Work on projects involving interpretation of ESG issues and its implications to the business
- Develop high quality, original content for thematic reports, thought leadership reports and points of view
- Assist in business development including developing business collaterals on topics of relevance, keeping a track of pertinent events/regulations, etc.
- Experience with sustainability consulting is required (including sustainability strategy, reporting, ratings and impact measurement)
- Deep understanding to the global, regional and local ESG/Sustainability and decarbonization standards.
- EHS Management Systems
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) or equivalent
- Social & Environmental Impact Assessment
- Supply chain transformation
- Net-zero transition and carbon accounting
What’s in it for you:
- A profitable organisation leading to personal and professional growth.
- A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org