Analyst-Financial Analyst-2+ years
Looking for professionals with extensive experience in Financial advisory analysts will be involved in in-depth analysis of insurance company financials.
Your Future Employer: One of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale (P/C) brokerage.
- Gathering, analysing, and reporting on market intelligence on insurance companies.
- Creating reports on peer comparison studies.
- Updating industry level trend studies.
- Understanding current financial performance & factors affecting them.
- 2+ years of experience in a role involving financial statement analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office is essential and advanced Excel
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me a mail along with your update’s CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Financial Analysis, Credit Analysis, Report Writing, Financial statements, finance, Excel.