Head - Data and Analytics - Financial Services - Mumbai - 17+ years
Hiring for Head of Data and Analytics role in Tech services business function of a larger set up in financial services and asset management company. The ideal candidate would be 15+ years of experience in total and at least 6+ years of experience in a leadership role coming from the right mixture of experience in data and analytics like ML/AI, general insights creation, data engineering, cloud, automation, etc.
Location - Mumbai
Your future Employer- A leading international saving and investment company, serving around 5.5 million retail customers and more than 800 institutional clients across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Head of data and analytics is a pivotal role within the Digital Transformation space empowered to monetize internal and external data for business strategy
- Providing consulting services and leading data and analytics initiatives/programs, including shaping, delivery, and running leveraging Agile ways of working.
- Playing a key role within the Digital Transformation leadership team and responsible for leading a growing data and analytics function of c70+ people with diverse capabilities.
- Providing thought leadership with respect to best practices to deliver customer and client-centric data-driven solutions and products. e.g., DataOps, Embedded Analytics.
- Accountable for delivering data and analytics projects and leading change management. Ensure adherence to committed quality, accuracy & predictability.
- Help find & create demand for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and AI concepts by delivering the goods on practical and value add data science use cases within the business
- Work with the technology and Enterprise Architecture team to shape the design of the data platform (e.g., Data Lake, data search layer, innovation data technologies) and analytics technology stack
- Consulting business leadership on analytics value opportunities and translating business problems into specific analytics and technology-enabled initiatives with clear business cases; managing KPIs for end-to-end delivery of those initiatives.
- Lead by example. Put all your skills, experience, ways of working, and thought processes on full display while you are raising the bar for your peers, direct reports, and stakeholders around you.
- At least 15+ years of experience in a global set up of which 5 years must have been in a leadership role in the data and analytics space.
- Significant experience delivering solutions to solve complex analytical/technical / data problems and the ability to articulate the solutions in understandable and simple terms to a diverse audience
- Should have experience in leading large global transformations with a focus on emerging digital technologies, software and data engineering, data science, cloud, automation, change management, etc.
- Strong data exploration skills, including relevant stats and math's knowledge, and proficiency in various programming languages to derive insights from large structured or unstructured data sets. (e.g., Python).
- Strong ability to work with Technology and Business directors and Investments professionals to deliver data-driven smart products and solutions. Comfortable with modern engineering practices aimed at increasing throughput, and quality at a lower cost point.
If this role looks interesting to you, you may reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note - We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.