Actuarial Manager-UK Pension Valuation (5+ Years)
Your Employer: Wealth Analytical Services is seeking candidates for the position of Actuarial Manager-UK Pension Valuations.
- Delivery Management
- Idea and Implementation in improvement of existing processes
- People Management – Handle team of 5+ Individuals
- Training and Mentoring
- Stakeholder Management
- Graduation in any stream. Should be a member of the Actuarial profession (enrolled to complete actuarial studies at least)
- Should have successfully cleared 5 actuarial papers
- Should have undertaken the responsibility of coaching / mentoring team members.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the areas on valuation of pension schemes.
- Demonstrated track record of providing high quality work, good technical know-how and ability to work on bespoke projects with a team
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Ability to question the objective of an exercise and prod away diligently/incrementally whenever ideas occur
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS-Excel and in house valuation software
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Masters in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial science
- Should have cleared CT1, CT5
- Prior experience in team training / management
- Advanced skills in MS Office
What can you expect?
- Perform comprehensive and objective assessment of every aspect of a pension scheme
- In-house virtual and in-person training on UK Employee Benefits
- Constant liaising with consultants, actuaries and team members within the organization
- Opportunity to contribute ideas to setting up and improvement to process templates
- Support in developing and building a robust process
- People management (Team Handling) responsibility along with Stakeholder management.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependants
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
- Future career opportunities across a global organisation
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications daily, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Actuarial Science, Actuary, Pension Valuations, UK Pensions, Team Management.