Module Lead – Application Support – Groovy/JAVA/Python - 4 to 8 years
An excellent opportunity for someone having 4-9 years in scripting languages like Groovy, Python or JAVA and must be well versed in API technologies like REST/JSON and SOAP/XML along with tools like Splunk, Postman, SoapUI etc.
Your Future Employer: World's leading captive unit, headquartered in New York, functioning in insurance & re-insurance domains with employee strength of almost 83k employees.
• To provide online application, product configuration and batch support.
• To analyze issues received by incident management portal and provide clarification, solution and workarounds for them.
• To communicate SEV1 issues and upcoming production outage notifications to operations management leadership and respective groups.
• To publish weekly/Monthly/Ad-hoc reports as per business need.
• To provide environment support including environment monitoring, deploying fixes, enhancements, sanity test and batch support.
• To perform release and change management services to cover defect management, prepare release deliverables related documentation, data fixes for workarounds.
• To provide QA support as part of unit, system and user acceptance testing.
• To experience in handling onshore stakeholders .
• Should have understanding of any CCM tools for Document generation and management
• Programming skills with scripting language like Groovy
• Must be Well versed in API Technologies –REST/JSON and SOAP/XML, and tools like Splunk, Postman, SoapUI etc.
• Good understanding of relational database concepts, Oracle PL/SQL.
• Must have Level 2 and Level 3 App Support experience on Java technology .
• Ability to multi task and liaise with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent analytical, decision making and communication skills.
What is in it for you :
· A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
· Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.