An exciting job opportunity for SCM Delivery Leader who will play pivotal role in managing large SCM client engagements with global delivery centers. Leads large cross-functional projects with risks identification & mitigation and complexity to achieve milestones and objectives.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: One of the major industry leaders in Information Technology Services & Consulting.
As a SCM Delivery Leader, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing large SCM client engagements with global delivery centers
• Leads large cross-functional projects with risks identification & mitigation and complexity to achieve milestones and objectives
• Lead and drive growth and transformation for the account
• Responsible for client engagement delivering value beyond contractually agreed metrics
• Drive transformation including automation and digital interventions
• Governance management with client and internal stakeholders
• Lead and participate in cross sell / upsell activities within the accounts
• Anticipates internal/external business and regulatory/compliance issues; recommends transformation, product, process or service improvements
• Support new deals / RPFs from delivery perspective
• Challenges current services, technologies or products and recommends alternative solutions
• Increasing staff motivation and morale through effective performance appraisal and career development by training, coaching, providing feedback and integrating reward systems
• Strong exposure in creating a high performance-driven culture, employee engagement & customer centricity
• Coaching and motivating the team, optimally deploying for project requirements
• To drive Transformation & Innovations across the relevant accounts.
• To lead and grow delivery in multiple existing as well as new accounts.
• Leverage best practices to bring both the practical experience of implementing solutions in Delivery and the flair for developing new idea.
Education/Certification - Post Graduate / Graduate with certification in SCM
Experience 15+ Years (including min 8 years’ of experience in BPS industry)
Primary Skills (Technical & Functional)
• Extensive experience in Supply Chain (S2P / MDM / Sales Order management / Logistics, Material planning & Forecasting)
• Proven track record of delivering results and has experience of working within a service delivery environment
• Agility to handle a number tasks simultaneously and to prioritize effectively
• Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of working
Secondary Skills (Technical & Functional)
• Experience in ERPs and e-Sourcing / Procurement tools and digital technologies
• Exposure to analytical tools
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
Competency: Soft Skills - Excellent Communication Skills (verbal & written), Leadership Qualities, Problem solving, Large client engagement management, Analytical thinking, Flexibility for Shifts
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Supply Chain, SCM, Procurement, Delivery Leader, Logistics, Warehousing & Delivery, Inventory management, ERP, e-sourcing, Digital Transformation, Material planning, Jobs in Nagpur, Jobs in SCM, Jobs in Logistics, BPS industry, Manufacturing