SDET- I/II | (2-4) years | Gurgaon
Our client is looking for someone who can handle strenuous, interesting and distinctive business problems and will help in optimizing its technology platform to build ingenious solutions.
Your Future Employer- A leading Series-A financial product-based organization having raised more than $12M with more than 1.4 million partners and over 3 million customers with an aim to empower India with financial products.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, handling multiple requirements and test cases.
- Developing & executing automation scripts, monitoring results and ensuring no test failures and defect leakages.
- Maintaining QA infrastructure and environment.
- Responsible for building innovational products in order to transform the finance industry with technology.
- 2-4 years of experience in automation testing and manual testing.
- Knowledge in Java, RestAssured/Jersey Client/HTTP-Client, Selenium, Jenkins, MYSQL, Mongo, AWS
- Experience in automation frameworks and scripts.
- Ownership: You take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Supporting and mentoring team members and showcasing technical leadership.
What is in it for you-
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- Growing skills while working with industry leaders and top brands
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression
Reach us- If you feel that you are the right fit for the role please share your updated CV at email@example.com
Disclaimer- Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Profile Keywords – Manual Testing, Automation Testing, RestAssured, Selenium, Citrix, Database testing, SQL, Performance testing, API testing, Integration testing, Jira, Jenkins