Senior Research Specialist- Chemical & Materials (5+ years)
Looking for a working professional with more than 5 years of experience in Primary and secondary market research, qualitative and quantitative research, extensive knowledge of the chemicals and materials (also paper, pulp, plastic, etc.) industry. Candidate should have experience in working on both short term and long-term projects and in preparing syndicated and customized reports.
Your Future Employer: A leading Market research and consulting organization.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, market research
- Supporting in delivery of consulting projects.
- Analysing survey data sets and preparation of reports accordingly.
- Creating materials to visualize/illustrate key trends and takeaways from research data, such as PowerPoint presentations, charts, figures, tables, etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in primary and secondary market research and consulting
- Previous experience in Chemicals and Materials industry.
- Proven efficiency in MS Office products – Word, Excel, Power Point CS / LLB with relevant experience
- Experience in market estimation, competitive benchmarking, Factiva and report preparation
What is in it for you?
- Working in a healthy and progressive environment
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.