Senior Staff Engineer- Tivoli, Okta, Azure- (10-15 years) Remote
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has more than 8 years of experience in IDAM (Identity and Access Management). One should have hands-on experience in Azure, Okta, Ping, and Radiant Logic. The candidate will have to maintain Identity-related service now queue(s) within established SLA for tickets during working hours and serve as initial triage for high severity (severity 1 and 2) tickets during working hours.
Your Future Employer- An organization that offers technology solutions and uses data to deliver business insights. Mainly concentrating on Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, and Digital Computation.
- Design develop, and implement IdAM solutions to meet business requirements and security objectives.
- Configure and customize IdAM tools, including provisioning, authentication, authorization, and single sign-on systems.
- Integrate IdAM systems with existing applications, directories, and databases.
- Provide support to an operational team to troubleshoot, resolve, test, and validate solutions with customer interaction.
- Collaborate within the development team and at times across functional teams to support mission-focus development.
- Review recommendations for systems improvement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to user access, authentication, and authorization.
- Assist with IGA creation of groups, approval flows, and roles
- Work independently on assigned IDAM-related projects from initiation to completion, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and to specification.
- Engineering support for federations in Ping, Azure, Okta, and other relevant technologies for users and app teams.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing automation to streamline and improve identity management processes.
- More than 8 years of experience in IDAM ensure compliance with company and industry security standards and policies (15+ preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with Ping, Okta, and Azure (minimum of 2 years each).
- 10+ years of experience with directories (Active Directory, E-directory, Radiant Logic, and Azure Active Directory) · Strong recent Azure experience.
- 5+ years troubleshooting and resolving identity and access management issues in large workforce corporations · Preferred: CISSP, Azure certified, Okta certified, Ping certified, experience with Radiant Logic.
What is in for you-
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunities.
- Growing skills while working with industry leaders and top brands.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
Reach us- If you feel that you are the right fit for the role please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer- Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Profile Keywords- IDAM Engineer, Identity and Access Management, Identity Management, Access Management, Troubleshooting, Support, Azure, Tivoli, Ping, Okta, Crescendo Global.