Senior Mobile Application Developer– React Native (5+ Years), Gurgaon
An excellent opportunity for an individual holding an overall 4+ years of extensive experience in managing the native (ios & Android) mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support. The profile is ideal for a person holding a good exposure of React,js , Web APIs.
Your Future Employer: One of the global company involved in to Veterinary services, having their global presence across India, Singapore as well as Thailand.
- Managing the native (ios & Android) mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Architecting, building and maintaining excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Understanding the clients requirements and translating into high-quality code.
- Implementing pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Designing interfaces to improve user experience.
- Developing unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests.
- Writing unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions (jasmine/ karma).
- Mentoring junior team members and give them technical support on blockers.
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality (or) Integrate third-party API's.
- Deploying apps to app store (ios apps) and play store (android apps).
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Ensuring developed applications meet coding standards.
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables.
- Education Qualification: Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience and in Front Reactive/Native development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong experience with Git-based version control systems(Bit bucket/Git lab/Git hub)
- Experience on deployment in AWS (optional).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Type Script, React hooks experience.
- Work with modern tools including JIRA, Slack.
- The ability to form strong relationships with internal teams.
- The ability to prioritize and remain calm under pressure
- Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
- Experience working for early-stage and late-stage startups preferred
What is in it for you?
- Grow in culture focused on training and mentoring
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand
If you think you are perfect fit for this role, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at email@example.com.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.