Technical Support - Team Supervisor – North America Retirement (4+ Years)
At Mumbai Centre you will have the opportunity to support core valuation projects for diverse plans related to funding and expense valuations for pension and welfare plans, forecasting, accounting for special events, government forms, data reconciliations, responses to auditor’s requests, etc.
As a Team Leader you will lead a large number of client projects within an internal service center for the US Retirement Practice. You will effectively manage clients, projects, and team members to meet or exceed client expectations. You will work with client teams across the US Retirement Practice.
You will oversee a diverse team of pension analysts and senior analysts and actuaries, providing technical review of work product along with training and performance guidance as needed and act as a people manager, coach, mentor and role model for junior associates.
Performance Objectives: Clients
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!!!
Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
• Deliver superior, consistent project management for assigned clients:
• Develop and manage project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams
• Serve as the day to day project lead, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
• Serve as primary contact to client teams on delivery of services
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client teams through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
• Manage client team expectations and raise appropriate issues to Lead Retirement Consultant
• Perform technical review of work products
• Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
• Identify opportunities to enhance quality and/or improve processes to reduce costs
• Meet billable hours (75%) as described by your manager
• Manage projects and leverage resources to produce quality deliverables on time and within budget
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively with client teams in offices across the US Retirement Practice and demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues at all levels
• Serve as mentor and people manager to junior associates on your team
• Delegate work to others
Top 5 Competencies:
• Building Efficient team
• Conflict management
• Developing Talent
• Managing Stakeholders expectation
• Adjusting to change
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate
• Pursuing Actuary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyse and suggest solutions to improve metrics and client service
• Good understanding of Accounting & Insurance Principles
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in powerpoint, word, excel and outlook
4+ years’ experience performing and checking core valuation work
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Crescendo, Crescendo Global, Actuarial Science, IFOA, GB, North America, Team Management, Technical Support, Team Supervisor.