Actuarial Reserving - General Insurance - (1- 8 Years)
Looking for a professional having (1-8) years of experience in P&C Actuarial bringing a reserving background If this sounds interesting read on.
Your future employer: A global insurance brokerage, risk management, and consulting firm.
- Analyzing financial statistical and mathematical data and performs actuarial calculations to identify trends driving business outcomes
- Assisting in the determination of reserves and/or cash flow projections
- Building bespoke reserving models for clients
- Delivering analytics-based tools to calculate liabilities and cashflows under IFRS 17 and calculate outstanding labilities for reserve reports
- Assisting in the management of small to mid-sized projects to direct the team in developing analytics-based reserving and IFRS 17 tools
- Improving and automating the process of IFRS 17 reporting under PAA and GMM methods
- Participating on exploring the possibility of using sophisticated reserving techniques such as Inflation Adjusted Chain Ladder method and Bornhuetter Ferguson method
- 1+ years of experience in P&C Actuarial experience with a reserving background
- A degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial/Computer Science/Engineering
- Completed at least 7 Actuarial exams (according to new curriculum)
- Preferable papers as per old curriculum (CT3, CT4, CT6, ST7) & as per new curriculum (CS1, CS2, SP7)
- Detailed knowledge of actuarial reserving techniques
- Good programming language skills on Python or R
What is in it for you?
- A clear career path with a hybrid of technical track and management track to grow in the company.
- Developing actuarial and analytics skill sets in assessing complex risk transfer solutions.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Actuary, Actuarial, Actuarial Science, P&C Actuary, Reserving, Reserving Models.