Application Support & Maintenance Leader - (10-17 Years)
Your future employer:
It is in the business of people, risk and capital. With roots dating to 1828, our company has over 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Summary of Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure best-in-class application support and maintenance services across all business segments. You’ll be responsible for building, managing, and guiding these teams in the Global Delivery Centre in India that will be part of global technology teams. The role will be part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India. The role will report directly to the Head of Technology in India and in a matrix to the Application Support and Maintenance Leader. Goal setting and performance management will be covered collaboratively with these leaders.
• Partner and collaborate with technology and operations leaders and teams to ensure the success of projects and deliver outcomes that meet WTW needs while providing leadership & direction to respective teams in the Global Delivery Centre in India.
• Responsible for implementation of technology processes and methodologies that meet the company needs including managing supply/demand of technology resources in the Global Delivery Centre in India
• Accountable for attrition/retention as well as hiring strategies
• Lead, grow and develop high performing hybrid teams, ensure effective day to day support operations, change management, ensure deadlines and service levels are met, provide learning & development opportunities, conduct performance reviews, and continually improve results
• Drive operational excellence through change management processes and root cause analysis and identify opportunities to enhance service delivery
• Drive automation to simplify and improve based on technology strategy and leverage modern architectural patterns
• Drive continuous service improvement initiatives, improve customer experience and cost optimization while ensuring business as usual for programs and services
• Manage service strategy, service design, service transition and service operation.
• Spearhead the successful adoption and execution of best practices and contribute to our Agile/Lean philosophy
• Actively participate and execute on the Technology and business transformation workstreams
• Establish regular governance cadence to measure and monitor relevant KPIs, business outcome, disaster recovery and communicate to relevant stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field is required
• 10+ years of experience in solution delivery or product/application development, architecture, infrastructure, and production services functions with at least 5+ years of experience in leadership roles
• Leadership skills and experience in managing and influencing technology teams in a non-hierarchical environment
• Ability to lead a team of highly skilled hands-on technology professionals who are responsible for translating business needs into technology solutions
• Must be a problem solver with a can-do attitude, possess good leadership skills in guiding and directing teams
• Experience managing third party vendor teams, ensuring Vendors/Partners are meeting SLAs and escalating issues regarding performance to stakeholders and supporting them on resolution.
• The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities and be a team player with emphasis on collaboration and partnerships
• Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack and with agile development and ITIL methodologies is required
• Hands-on experience managing and leading multi technology and multi-functional teams.
• Proficient management and efficient closure of service incidents engaging with right stakeholders and teams and enabling smooth hand offs and focused ownership of activities to ensure application/ system/services availability.
• Excellent organizational skills, multitasking ability and proven analytical, methodical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
• The following company competencies are essential for this role: Customer Focus, Problem Solving, Action Oriented, Strategic Agility, Results Focus, and Organizing & Planning
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Mumbai, Jobs in Application Support, Jobs in Azure, Jobs on ADF, Jobs in Solution Delivery.