An exciting job opportunity for Re-launching your Career. The ReEntry Program is a 15-week paid fellowship program, beginning March 2023 and ending June 2023, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment at the end of the program. The fellowship placements will be based on business needs, candidate skillset and interest areas within the firm.
About your Employer: One of the leading Global investment banks.
The individual will be responsible for:
1. We are looking for experienced professionals currently on an extended career break of two or more years who have a desire to return to full-time employment.
2. Target candidates are at the Associate & VP levels (or equivalent) at time of departure from the workforce with relevant experience for the role in which they are being considered.
3. The ability to assimilate, influence, and partner with colleagues in the program and in assignments is critical.
4. As a ReEntry fellow, you will refresh your professional and technical skills, and be paired with a mentor who will provide you with the support and guidance needed to relaunch your career.
1. Bachelor’s/Post Graduate in any stream
2. Prior experience in credit underwriting/strategic analytics/risk reporting
3. Strong communication, listening and presentation skills
4. Must be a self-starter who can work effectively
5. Functional Domain – AWM Risk, CCB Risk, Corporate Risk
6. Experience in Financial Services/Banking/Investment will be an advantage
Competencies: Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, technical, problem-solving, planning and organizational skills; prior experience in financial services is preferred, but not required.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team. The program consists of professional skills workshops, on-the-job training, coupled with coaching and developmental experiences to help fellows ramp-up with ease and prepare for a long-term career.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Risk, Jobs in risk, Jobs in Financial Services, AWM Risk, CCB Risk, Corporate Risk, Credit Underwriting, Risk Reporting, Jobs in Mumbai, Jobs in Risk Reporting, Financial Services, Banking