Director-Analytics- (9-14 Years)-Remote
Your future employer:
It is an AI/ML based start-up specializing in risk analytics, data conversion and data enrichment capabilities. Founded in 2017, by some very named senior professionals from the financial services industry, the company is headquartered in the US, with the delivery centre based in Pune.
- You will be leading a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions across business functions including marketing, product, customer experience, etc. for the client’s consumer lending portfolio in the US.
- You will be part of the team which partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to grow business KPIs like acquisition, customer engagement & retention, campaign optimization, personalized offering, etc.
- We are looking for candidates with hands on experience in business analytics using tools like SQL, R, Python, Pyspark, Hive, etc.
1. Lead a team of 6 highly dynamic analysts.
2. Understand underlying business requirements and formulate, design and execute analytical solutions to support the same.
3. Lead multiple high impact projects simultaneously, plan and prioritize tasks, guide and delegate tasks amongst junior team members, manage their bandwidth and assimilate results to build holistic analytical solutions for the business teams.
4. Communicate complex analytical approaches and solutions across various teams.
5. Leverage different traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to design and develop impactful strategies to drive business goals for marketing/product/customer/collections.
6. Analyse large amounts of data and build solutions based on insights captured from data.
7. Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action.
8. Align closely with the client’s business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies.
How do you know that you are fit for this role?
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in business analytics.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders with varying degree of number crunching ability.
- Must have worked in marketing/product analytics team of a Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) company.
- Ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought and strong problem- solving skills.
- Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data. Good SQL skill is mandatory. Working knowledge of Python is desirable.
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods. Must have exposure to A/B test analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience.
- Must have ability to drive data backed decision making in
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Data Analytics, Remote Jobs, Jobs in SQL, Jobs in Python, Jobs in R, Jobs in Marketing Analytics, Jobs in Campaign Analytics