Role : FPNA Analyst
Designation : Analyst
BU : Finance Share Services – North America FP&A
Shift Timing : UK Hours
Location : I think Thane
Reporting To : Business Support Team Supervisor
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:-
• Perform daily deliverables for FP&A functions.
• Demonstrate the ability to reconcile financials and resolve discrepancies.
• Demonstrate an understanding of a Profit & Loss Statement.
• Perform control checking between management finance systems and financial reports.
• Ensure monthly management reporting to Head office/onshore is completed within preset
• Work closely with Finance Business Partners in analyzing business performance.
• Understand the Planning process and assist with establishing yearly Plans.
• Perform reconciliation processes between various management reports.
• Provide analysis and response to questions raised by Home Office/Onshore.
• Demonstrate a willingness to participate in supporting ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Document and keep procedures for all reporting activities and tasks up to date.
• Support the team tools/databases as well as reporting templates/models and macros.
• Ensure a smooth transition of new tasks from onshore stakeholders by proactively addressing
requirements and providing solutions.
Required Qualification, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Post Qualification Finance Graduate
• Ability to analyze data and confirm accuracy through in-depth review.
• Excellent Communication
• Stakeholder Management
Technical knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Working knowledge and understanding of Hyperion Smart View/Essbase is desirable