Global Metrics – Customer Experience - Manager (7- 10 years) – 6 Sigma Black Belt – Pune/Delhi
Here is an exciting opportunity for the position of Global Matrics Customer experience manager. The
ideal candidate would be the one with an expertise in Lean, 6 Sigma Black Belt, Power BI, and data
Location :- Delhi NCR, Pune
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :- A leader in Risk and Strategy management headquartered in New York
and world’s leading professional service firm and a part of Fortune 500 organisations.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :-
• Mapping all of the underlying operational data such as volumetric, qualitative,
people/capacity measures, efforts and time.
• Tracking timeliness and customer measures.
• Drawing insights from the data in order to adhere support operations management.
• Efficiently working towards areas of improvement for team.
• Interacting with stakeholders on timely basis to provide support in high value concern
• Customer Experience Management with proven track record of running continuous
improvement projects (including VOC projects) with mandatory technical skills like Lean,
6Sigma Black Belt with proven track record of CI project delivery.
• Expertise in working with Minitab or SigmaXL, proven track record of working with some
Gartner VOC magic quadrant tools (like Qualtrics ).
• Having hands on working with large and ambiguous datasets.
• Proficiency with operational metrics and parameters.
• Experience in working on Dashboards and usability.
Reach Us- If this sounds interesting to you, share your profile at email@example.com Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.