Industry Analyst – Research – Electronics - (5+ years)
Job opportunity for a working professional having minimum 5 years’ experience in primary and secondary research. Tracking technology and product development trends in the ICT and/ electronics space.
Your future employer: American business firm that provides research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training.
1. Tracking technology and product development trends in the ICT and/ electronics space, and to analyze and predict technology/ market trend.
2. Identifying strategic opportunities and critical success factors required to achieve business growth within the electronics industry
3. Keeping pace with technology developments funding, partnerships, R&D focus areas stakeholders in the tech innovation ecosystem
4. Understanding business implications of technology / product innovations and / or related initiatives.
5. Identifying and evaluate industry best practices in technology / product innovations & technology leadership
6. Mining, Analyzing, synthesizing volumes of data towards addressing specific business objectives within technology /innovation management (such as Intellectual Property evaluation, R&D management, portfolio planning, technology valuation, technology forecasting, technology benchmarking, technology commercialization)
7. Formulating technology roadmaps; recommend productization plan / new business opportunities
8. Data Collection through secondary and primary research (with corporates, academia national research labs, investor communities etc.,)
9. Contributing to technology news alerts, syndicated and/or custom technology reports analyst briefings, media / press articles
10.Proactively develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to organizations goals and strategic intent.
Bachelors in Engineering (CSC/IT/ECE/EEE)/ B.E along with up to 10 years of corporate experience Or Any undergraduate with Masters/PG in Electronics, Communication, Mobile & Wireless specialization and at least 7-8 years of corporate experience Or Bachelor in Electronics & Communication with PG Diploma/Masters in Business Management and at least 8-10 years of corporate experience
2. Should have worked with market research firms in conducting primary research and gathering relevant data necessary for research within the ICT and/or electronics domain
3. Exposure to Data Modeling using Frameworks, Management Models
4. Should have good analytical skills and be aware of the different research methodologies in use
5. Knowledge of Foreign Language (Korean/ Japanese) would be an additional advantage.
What's in it for you:
1. A profitable organization leading to personal and professional growth.
2. A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with you career, kindly write me an email along with you updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in senior to C - level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and Leadership Hiring experience. Crescendo global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of application on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.