Lead Consultant – SAP FSCM – SAP Treasury (8+) – Chandigarh/Remote
Currently seeking for a professional having 8+ years of overall experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Credit Management, Dispute management Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications). A perfect role fit for the one having experience in SAP FICO.
Your future employer: A leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approx. 25000+ employees.
- Assisting in the evaluation, definition, design and approval of SAP modifications and enhancements in SAP treasury components.
- Supporting and implementation of new SAP enhancements, upgrades/releases etc.
- Designing and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support)
- Identifying integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Working effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
- Clarifying processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Providing detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Providing guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available.
- Ability to organize and coordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- 8-10 years of Hands-on experience with any of the SAP Treasury core components (i.e. Cash management, Transaction manager, In-house cash, Credit Management, Dispute management Risk analyzers, Liquidity planner, Hedge management and accounting, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting and other applications).
- Strong experience with SAP FICO can be considered along with experience as Finance expert in Treasury department will be counted.
- 3+ years of SAP Treasury consulting experience, preferably through multiple implementations with at least 1 full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle.
- Solid experience 4-5 years in Production Support environment handling user issue / incidents in SAP FICO, Treasury space
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, TMS implementations.
- Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- General understanding of the relationship among business, protection, technology and industry issues and characteristics.
- Sound understanding of application, security, integration and database architecture, and platforms
- Experience in industry standard automation tools including open source and enterprise options.
- Experience with design and implementation of test frameworks, test repositories and automation scripts
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong MS office tools and project management discipline.
What is in it for you?
- A high paced, collaborative, trusting, thought provoking work environment.
- A fast-growing industry with rapid career growth
If you are interested for this role you can reach me at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.