Pension Valuation Manager (6+ years)
Looking for candidates having at least 6 years of experience in Pension Valuations for US Retirement domain. Individuals must be having good team handling experience.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global multinational group with a strong foothold in insurance industry serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Supporting core valuation projects for diverse plans related to funding and expense valuations for pension
- Leading a large number of client projects within an internal service center for the US Retirement Practice
- Leading a diverse team of team leaders. Asst. Managers, pension analysts and senior analysts, providing technical review of work product
- Responsible for forecasting, accounting for special events, government forms, data reconciliations, responses to auditor’s requests
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in Pension Valuations for US retirement domain
- Must have at least 2 years of Team Handling experience
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be highly numerate, with preferably Mathematics or a related discipline at degree level
What is in it for you-
- Amazing opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent work exposure.
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunities.
Reach us- If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer- Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Pension valuation, US retirement, pensions, team handling, Crescendo.