Pricing Analyst (4+yrs)
An exciting job opportunity for a working professional holding 4+ years of experience of Pricing analytics and Market Access in Pharma and heath care. Excellent understanding of pricing concepts and zeal to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your future employer: We expertise in transformation, data science, and change management helps make your business more efficient and effective, improve customer relationships and enhance revenue growth. Instead of focusing on multi-year, resource- and time-intensive platform designs or migrations, we look deeper at your entire value chain to integrate strategies with impact.
· Working with the Market Access Directors on projects to support the product launch planning and strategy building.
· Creating cost models, financial models to evaluate the competitive landscape.
· In depth evaluation of the pricing proposals by analyzing the impact of price change on overall revenues and profitability. Further, to give recommendations by developing a business case to support the recommendations.
· Providing strategic recommendations based on specialized analyses and work in partnership with onshore team on launch sequencing and other strategic pricing projects.
· Creating trackers and monitors to track the performance of the product before and after launch across a specific region.
· Interacting with the Market Access network to gather the relevant information on key market access indicators to understand the pricing and reimbursement dynamics across markets.
· Conceptualizing and creating a solution to address the project needs which could be in the form of an excel based model/ dashboard, report or presentations.
· Communicating with the Pricing and Market Access network on regular basis to understand the business requirements.
- 4-5 Yrs of experience in Pricing/Market Access engagements in healthcare industry
- Exposure to international reference pricing (IRP) concept and various price levels of products, price harmonization concepts, Pharma pricing, price submissions, modelling, etc.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highlyappreciated.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Pricing Analysis , Market Access ,Modelling , IRP.