Program and Project Management - Reporting Analytics- (13+ Years)
Location: Hyderabad-Work from Office
Your future employer:
It is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Basic Knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment.
- Experience with Advance Excel & MS -Office Packages.
- Communication / Negotiation Proactive in highlighting opportunities to improve performance in all areas of Operations – reduce costs, improve service.
- Levels optimize customer satisfaction. Ability to coordinate and execute projects independently, effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and autonomously perform within tight deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports to internal and client supports (Daily/Monthly SLA, Scorecards, MBR/QBRs, Agent performance, utilization).
- Help operations in increasing efficiency and effectiveness by providing data that will help them improve processes and procedures.
- Compile results in a concise meaningful and actionable format and share findings with end user of reports Collaborate with operations team to identify and document the root-cause that will be needed to generate intelligent reports and formulate steps for Process Improvement and excellence.
- Work with peers and stakeholders to access, pull, clean, analyse and represent data from variety of sources.
- Any Adhoc Management activities or Automation activities.
• Should have Led a 400+ member Team covering various functions within Post Trade processing for at least 3-4 years handling CXO level stakeholders.
• Should have extensive experience in Capital markets especially leading front to back Securities settlements and asset serving with deep domain understanding of Corporate actions
• Should have led and managed Operations transformation and change at scale including RPA, data analytics, workflow etc. and have good track record of driving productivity and efficiency within the Organization.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients.
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
- Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Hyderabad, Jobs in WFM, Jobs in MIS.