Senior Associate – Financial Due Diligence – Consulting (2-5 Years)
Looking out for CA Qualified / MBA Finance professional with consulting background working in financial domain. Someone who can partner to develop and execute restructuring plans, providing liquidity assessment, business plan evaluation, creditworthiness assessment, & stakeholder negotiation services to clients.
Someone who has covered detailed due diligence, financial analysis and valuation, litigation support, forensic accounting and tax, liquidity management to business plan development.
Your future employer - A leading consulting and shared services organization having global presence.
- Project and Client Management
- Research in-depth and generate reliable data
- Understand working capital situation and drive improvements to operating cash flow
- Identify areas of improvement to improve finance process and strengthen controls
- Set up a robust cash monitoring process to track and monitor all financial transactions
- Prepare templates for payment approvals and actual payments tracking
- Set up payment approval process after review of contracts, related parties, key vendors
- Ensure payments are in line with budget and monitor on a weekly basis, highlight variances
- Prepare templates to monitor all financial transactions
- Monitor transactions esp. with a perspective of prevention of leakages
- CA Qualification / MBA Finance Mandatory
- 2 – 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in being part of due diligence engagements for global large private equity funds and in corporate strategic deals
- Experience of having worked on IBC cases in managing company cash flows
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity for a fast-tracked career growth.
- An opportunity to work with global cross-functional teams and multi-national clientele.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Crescendo, Crescendo Global, corporate strategy, turnaround, performance improvement, cash flow, financial due diligence, working capital, cash management