Senior Equity Research (Buy Side) – 3+ years experience
Location – Mumbai/ Pune/ Gurugram/ Chennai
Experience – 3+ years
- The role involves supporting the equity research team in the world (buyside)
- Working with the CIO and Portfolio managers at client end and provide highly integrated research support
- Play a consultative role in analyzing and sharing insights on sectors and companies tracked (both public and private stocks)
- Handle bespoke research tasks, including preparing event updates, analyzing IPOs/corporate actions, maintaining sector databases
- Build and maintain financial models for active and new positions
- Synthesize sell-side research recommendations and consensus views
- Preparing questions for company management and coordination with sell-side brokers
- Regular interaction with brokers/ company management
- Support in thematic bottom up research in stock selection as relationship evolves
- Prepare short investment notes based on analysis and provide clients with actionable insights.
- Good exposure to Equity Research, Financial modelling, report writing
- Qualifications: MBA (Finance), CA or CFA (US
- Excellent communication skills and client relationship skills
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Attention to detail, ability to stretch and learn, high analytical rigor
- Prior knowledge of buy-side research is preferred
- Good problem-solving skills
- MS Excel (VBA preferred but not essential), MS office tools, Bloomberg
Reach Us – If you think the role will add value to your career, kindly write me along with your uploaded CV on Anshit.email@example.com
Disclaimer – Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile keywords: Equity Research, Buy Side, Financial Modelling, Bloomberg, CFA.