Senior Manager - Real Estate Compliance - 10+ Years of Exp.
Job opportunity in Bangalore for a Senior Manager Real Estate Compliance, holding 10+ years of experience in total. One would be taking care of end to end regulatory compliance process. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
One would be responsible for managing end to end regulatory compliance role with specific industry of real estate.
One of the leading IT Services and Consulting firm.
- Responsible for monitoring and interpreting relevant laws, regulations, and standards that apply to the organization.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting required regulatory reports and documentation on time.
- One would responsible for collaborating with legal and regulatory experts to ensure accurate and comprehensive reporting.
- Responsible for conducting regular internal audits to assess compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the company's operations, processes, and products comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of global talent development initiatives.
- One would be taking care of positive and inclusive onboarding process for new hires, including new hire orientation.
- Proven experience for at least 10+ years of experience.
- Working experience with regulatory authorities at central, state, local level related to real estate compliances and other compliances
- Strong government contacts at local, state, and central levels
- Proven experience in driving compliance programs at central, state, local level
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Jobs in Bangalore, regulatory compliance, compliance, real estate compliance