Sr. BI Specialist – BPMA (Functional)– 6+ Years, Gurgaon
An exciting opportunity for an individual having at least at-least 6 years of experience in delivering business intelligence / data products. A perfect role fit for an individual having a strong exposure with BI development best practices such as agile methodologies, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, prototyping, testing, and deployment to production.
Location – Gurgaon (Hybrid)
Your future employer: One of the Largest insurance firm considered as a No. 1 private insurer in the Indian life insurance industry.
You’ll be responsible for: -
- Serving as a single point of contact for a specific business unit for their business intelligence and insight needs.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders and ensure that their reporting or insight needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Engaging directly with business teams to go beyond the initial “ask” to understand the underlying business needs, identify and recommend relevant business insights, creation and implementation of business metrics by identifying lead and lag indicators of desired outcomes.
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards and other data solutions.
- Managing the entire development pipeline, prioritizing basis business impact/needs, document and communicate status, issues and risks in a timely manner to stakeholders and senior management.
- Perform rigorous testing to assess the quality and accuracy of data assets and eliminate inconsistencies with a recommended corrective action plan.
- MBA, or Master’s degree in Quantitative fields like mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, economics etc.
- You have at-least 6 years of experience in delivering business intelligence / data products.
- Strong insurance domain understanding is a plus.
- Strong exposure in BRD & FRD.
- Experience with BI development best practices such as agile methodologies, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, prototyping, testing, and deployment to production.
- Hands on experience in SQL/Python/BI tool (PowerBI preferably).
What is in it for you?
- A fast-growing industry with a rapid career growth.
- A fast paced, Innovative work environment.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords- BPMA, Business Performance management and analytics, Functional, Business Intelligence, BI, BI Reporting, Reporting, BA, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, BRD, Business requirement document, FRD, Functional Requirement document, IT, Information Technology, Crescendo Global